They do make us laugh and can be a hit with your friends, neighbors, relatives and colleagues at the office. The gag gifts are sure worth the money to get and gift if they happen to bring a smile on the receiver’s face.
There are so many interesting good gag gifts revolving around smart word play that there is no absolutely reason that you cannot give one, but for sheer fun.
Insane Key chains: Look to express yourself with wacky and hilarious key chains. These are indeed fun to share with friends, family and colleagues. They are affordable and much more innovative than a generic greeting card. Sample a few pearls of wisdom that can shine through these cranky chains:
1. ‘I’m so broke, I can’t even pay attention.’
2. ‘If you’re rich, I’m single!’
3. ‘I’m not short tempered…I can stay mad for days!’
4. ‘Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid all together.’
5. ‘They keep saying the right person will come along…but i think mine got hit by a truck.’
6. ‘How much can I get away with and still go to heaven?’
Outrageous everyday gift wraps: You have taken the pains for finding that perfect present, so why not just take some more effort to pack it in an unconventional manner. Instead of using the regular, boring wrapping paper, choose to wrap your special gift in a funny gag gift wrap. This sure will add the laughs to the outside of the gift box!
Gift with a cautionary X-Rated wrapping: Gift with a Warning sign like: “May contain explosive substances, open at your own risk’, or even a generic gift wrap with an option for checking the occasion will be a packing idea going beyond run of the mill wrappers.
T-Shirts: They are a fun way to express yourself or make a special statement. Sample a few pronouncements:
1. ‘Life’s short – lets drink the good wine now.’
2. ‘I’m confused. No wait, maybe I’m not.’
3. ‘Remember, you’re unique like everybody else.’
4. ‘Exercise hard. Eat right die anyway.’
5. ‘I can only please one person a day. Today isn’t your day.’
6. ‘Don’t rush me. I get paid by the hour.’