Make sure you get maximum return on investment in exhibition with these tips.
Trade shows are usually filled with people from various business backgrounds and it is necessary to have a plan ready for your exhibition approach in order to make it successful. To avoid the chaos and make a systematic approach, it is important to keep you to-do-list ready prior to the exhibition. A systematic strategy will help you to drive more traffic to your stall and make a lasting impression on the visitors.
- Choose the right spot – Every exhibition has a distinctive floor plan and Giftex does it best by differentiating the space as per categories. Studying the floor plan and discussing the details with show organizers before selecting a stall is must. This will help you invest wisely and project your estimated target.
- Make Contacts – We know, exhibitions are usually filled with various brands and businesses including your competitors but most importantly trade shows introduce you to various businesses, which can then be merged as complementing product/services to your company. There are various ways in which one can partner with other business and use this opportunity to create contacts with others.
- Make an attractive impact – When at a trade show, your stall/kiosk is your important identity. Make sure you create an effective impact on customers. Plan your marketing prior and keep it in sync with the brand image. While designing stall make sure you give an individual touch as per your branding that compromises of color schemes, lighting and furniture.
- Use less is more theory – As an exhibitor you might want to showcase all of your products to provide the visitors with maximum options to choose from. But, a stall at a trade show has limited space and you must use it smartly to attract customers without creating clutter. Keep minimum quantity of each sample instead of filling up the racks
- Use various channels to invite – Don’t just depend on marketing done by trade shows to invite visitors. Send invites through SMS/WhatsApp/Social media to invite your target audience and clients.
These simple tips can help you make your trade show experience easy and successful.
To visit Giftex you can now pre-register yourself at http://bit.ly/GIFTEX2019