Here are some key takeaways from the Indian Corporate Gifting Industry survey by Giftex.
Indian corporate gifting industry is a fast-pace growing industry. Giftex being a pioneer in this industry for past three decades decided to carry out an extensive market survey. This survey concentrated on various aspects of Indian corporate gifting industry that will help the exhibitors to know the changing client preferences and also, will help buyers to plan their gifting effectively. This year Giftex joined hands with ResearchNxt team to carry the market research. Here are some key takeaways from the survey:
- 67% of respondents have a well-defines budget for corporate gifting
- 37% of respondents spend an average of INR 500-1000 per unit on Corporate Gifts
- #1 Pharmacy Sector is the top buyer of Corporate Gifts followed by Banking Finance and Insurance sector, Travel and Hospitality sector & IT Sectors
- 73%of respondents consider innovation & packaging very important while buying Corporate Gifts
- 68% of sellers list their products on online portals like Amazon and Flipkart, while only 29% of buyers are buying from online venues.
- 64% of respondents consider quality of participants as the most important factor while considering a Gifting Exhibition
To visit Giftex you can now pre-register yourself at http://bit.ly/GIFTEX2019