Learn why you need to include promotional products to your marketing mix.
Every company aims at coming up with a marketing plan which is effective yet fits in the company’s budget. Promotional products are best known for being cost effective and convey the message powerfully. It is this quality that makes promotional products important part of marketing activity. Be it a small business or a multi-national firm, there is a promotional product for every budget, brand and need. All you need is to select the product wisely and do proper marketing. But still if you have second thoughts on why should you make promotional products part of your marketing mix, here are a few reasons.
- Cost effective marketing – Advertising and marketing at a low cost is biggest hassle for most of the firms. There are number of promotional items that are available at low cost and can make an attractive corporate gift.
- Increases brand recognition – Giving a corporate gift with your logo on it ensures that that the person is going to remember your brand every time they see the logo on that product. More the utility of the gift greater is the brand recognition.
- Widens brand exposure – When you give a corporate gift with your branding on it, it is going to stick with the person depending on its utilitarian value. Whenever the receiver of the gift is going to use the gift he/she is going to be reminded of your brand. Not just that but also it is going to be recognized by the people around.
- Serves as business card – We all have a bunch of business cards that we know are important but looking at pile do not want to get into the hassle of going through it. Which is why, promotional products have replaced the idea of business cards. By simply placing your company name and details you can reach out to your clients in a unique way.
- Coveys a good brand image – Promotional products = business. More than 80% of the people did business with the company after receiving promotional product from them. This proves how promotional products speak about your company’s image and creates a good impression.
- Free gifts are always welcome – No matter whether it is an employee, executive or a CEO, everyone likes receiving free gifts. It is a great way to create a good impression and make your brand stay top of their mind. Make sure your company makes most of it.
To visit Giftex you can now pre-register yourself at http://bit.ly/GIFTEX2019