Today, we are glad to bring you an interview with Yash Virkud, Brand Servicing Manager at LOWE, Mumbai (Formally known as Lintas India) to state the marketers point of view with regards to corporate gifting.
Questionnaire For Marketers
1. Does Your Company do Corporate Gifting?
2. How much on an approximate basis does your company spend on corporate gifting?
Not that much
3. What is the most unique gift that you have come across?
We give our clients high value ideas i would consider that a gift.
4. As a promotional tool does corporate gifting impact sales? If yes can you give an example?
We would not know, we are in advertising
5. What are the type of gifts you would normally receive? Which one has been your favorite?
Fav: ICICI Prudential Planner
6. What are the occasions on which you gift your clients? And what is the gift?
New years: Calenders, folders
7. Do you read blogs or go use Social networks like Orkut? Which one?
adfreak and northpodium
social network: facebook
8. Do you know that Giftex has Corporate Gifting Blog which talks about latest gifting trends in India? (Blog.giftex.in)
Yes I do. Infact I also attend thier exhibition at Nehru Science Centre to see the trends first hand.
Thank you Yash for giving us your views on corporate gifting with a marketers perspective. We are glad to hear from you.
If any other marketers/companies/sales people wish to tell us their views on corporate gifting, you can contact us by leaving your email ID and comments below.