Today, we are glad to bring you an interview with Priyadarshini Kohli, Sr. Manager Brand Communications, INX Media to state the marketers point of view with regards to corporate gifting.
Questionnaire For Marketers
1. Does Your Company do Corporate Gifting?
2. How much on an approximate basis does your company spend on corporate gifting?
3. What is the most unique gift that you have come across?
A very sleek and compact calculator. It had a silver cover and the moment it was touched, it used to open up on its own stand
4. As a promotional tool does corporate gifting impact sales? If yes
can you give an example?
If it is a good looking piece/ if its very useful, it does indirectly impact sales by creating brand recall and keeping the brand top of mind, which indirectly impact sales
5. What are the type of gifts you would normally receive? Which one has
been your favorite?
Over the past have received calculators, drinking glasses, nut bowls, mobile chargers, pens etc. The favourite has been a pocket compact mirror for ladies. Extremely sleek, small and in silver colour in its individual, hot pink, satin case
6. What are the occasions on which you gift your clients? And what is
I do not personally give gifts, but I would send a gift for either, Diwali, New Year or a new product launch. Gift would vary based on the budget, the level of the client in terms of hierarchy in the company, etc.
7. Do you read blogs or go use Social networks like Orkut? Which one?
8. Do you know that Giftex has Corporate Gifting Blog which talks about
latest gifting trends in India? (Blog.giftex.in)
9. Now that you know, would you visit the blog?
Thank you Priyadarshini for giving us your views on corporate gifting with a marketers perspective. We are glad to hear from you.
If any other marketers/companies/sales people wish to tell us their views on corporate gifting, you can contact us by leaving your email ID and comments below.
Tags: Business etiquette, Corporate gifting India, Gifting occasions, business gifting, low cost gifts, Business Gifting
Corporate gifting, corporate gifts companies, gifting india, Gifting events, Popular corporate gifts