Quite often while buying gifts you tend to get stuck since you don’t know how to decode the person’s attitude or mindset, his or her likes/dislikes. Can this quick zodiac gift guide provide some clues? We’ve already discussed six signs, and what the people belonging to them will most probably appreciate. Now, we move on to the others, including Aries, Taurus, Gemini etc..
- Always looking for ways to stay in shape, particularly during the holiday season, so athletic equipment is usually a good choice.
- People born under this sign are also fond of the color red, so a cranberry scarf or a scarlet hat could win their favor.
- Buying tickets for two to a sporting event you loathe or downloading music by an artist you can’t stand will win big points.
- This sign enjoys having money to play with, so a gift certificate to the recipient’s favorite store is a welcome option.
- Always remember that quality is more important than quantity — Taurus would rather have a small bottle of expensive cologne than a carafe of the cheap stuff.
- Appreciate any gift that appeals to his or her sensual side. A box of gourmet chocolates or a soft cashmere blanket is a great choice for Bulls.
- Geminis love to entertain, so a set of glassware might fit the bill. If you want to splurge on a special Twin, give them the latest cell phone or i-gadget, so they can keep in touch with their gazillion friends.
- Quick-witted Geminis enjoys gifts, which appeal to their sizable intellects. A challenging book is always welcome, as is a magazine subscription.
- This sign rules the hands; some scented hand lotion or a sparkling ring might delight.
- This sign has a special affinity for silver — a monogrammed hand mirror or picture frame would be very well received.
- Sentimental Cancer loves gifts that have personal meaning. Handmade items always delight, whether it’s a finger painting, angora sweater or peppermint bark.
- Since Crabs have an affinity for liquids of all kinds, consider a special bottle of wine, a fancy cappuccino maker or a shiny tea kettle.
- These Moon children invariably love the domestic arts — a cookbook specializing in comfort food is a good idea.
- Leos love drama and enjoy presents that involve a bit of flair. Opera tickets, gold jewelry or animal print lingerie are right up this cat’s alley.
- Lions love gifts that make them look and feel terrific. Hair accessories, cosmetics and grooming items are all good choices for this image-conscious sign.
- They love to gamble, so a sheaf of lottery tickets or a weekend getaway to the casino could make them purr with delight.
- When shopping for clothing, remember that Lions have a special affinity for red, gold
- Virgos are incredibly organized and might appreciate a good watch or a leather-bound date book. Or try a health-conscious basket of organic treats.
- Virgos love practical gifts, so avoid dust-catching baubles. A bread-making machine or a power drill would be welcome.
- These folks are also known to pride themselves on their impeccable appearances. Scented soaps, lotions and shampoos made by an earth-friendly company might be just the ticket.