Mickey Mehta is among India’s renowned Holistic Health and Fitness trainers for more two decades. He has revolutionized the very concept of Wellness and has redefined Holistic Health by implementing innovative ideas and subtle changes in lifestyle.
He uses Vedic philosophies effectively coupled with the therapies of Tao, Zen, etc. for complete transformation. Some of his top tips as listed on the website are:
• Have vedic diets completely vegetarian with fruits and vegetable juices, sprouts & hot water with ginger and honey. Eat natural, fresh, unprocessed foods.
• Herbs like tulsi, aloe vera, ginseng, wheat grass bolster immunity. They suppress infections.
• Instead of eating 3 meals daily, go for 4-5 small, light meals. Eat every 3-4 hours so as to regularize your blood sugar levels. Never skip meals, especially your breakfast.
• Bananas are recommended for those who are hypertensive in nature as they are low in sodium and high in potassium. They are rich in fibre and provide instant energy.
• Cut down on alcohol as well as aerated waters. Switch to vegetable juices, herbal teas, unsweetened fruit juices and coconut water. • Physical activity helps you immensely. People tend to overeat to overcome feelings of depression and anxiety. Exercise will release endorphins (feel-good hormones).
The fitness guru has listed on his website many such valuable tips to keep your mind and body in shape. In these highly stressed times, making someone close to you to an alternative lifestyle can be the most precious gift you can give. You can contact Mickey Mehta for a switchover to ensure the well-being of your near and dear ones, which is worthier than any expensive gift object under the circumstances.