Today, we are glad to bring you an interview with Mr. Siddharth Somani, MD – Everplus Plastics Pvt Ltd to state the marketers point of view with regards to corporate gifting. Marketers of corporate gifts have to make a choice. They have to make a decision about what gift should be delivered to whom and when. They are the one’s who facilitate the happenings within the corporate gifting world. And certainly..
It is important for marketers of corporate gifting to know what other marketers think, why and how? Here’s a little questionnaire that gives a brief about a corporate gifting marketers viewpoint.
Questionnaire For Marketers
1. Does Your Company do Corporate Gifting?
2. How much on an approximate basis does your company spend on corporate gifting?
Total combined of about Rs 30,000/- (Approximately US $750, US $1.00=INR 40.00) .
3. What is the most unique gift that you have come across?
Some of the clocks and lamps that I have seen are really smart and unique in their designs.
4. As a promotional tool does corporate gifting impact sales? If yes, can you give an example?
Yes, it does. Gifting is used as a tool for the company to reach various levels of any company, right from the top management to the lower clerical staff. The main idea is company recall. People remember such companies. It becomes part of sales promotion. We do this as a means to improve relations with our clients.
5. What are the type of gifts you would normally receive? Which one has been your favorite?
Gifts vary like consumer electronics, leather bags, teasets, dinner sets, etc. The ones that I really like are useful office stationery – office sets and bags.
6. What are the occasions on which you gift your clients? And what is the gift?
Usually for us Diwali is the main season for gifting. Our gifts are usually rockery, leather bags, teasets, dry fruits and silver plated items.
7. Do you read blogs or go use Social networks like Orkut? Which one?
Yes. Orkut, facebook, etc.
8. Do you know that there is an Indian Corporate Gifting Blog (http://blog.giftex.in) ? Would you visit the blog?
Yes and I have been before today also.
Thank you Mr. Somani for giving us your views on corporate gifting with a marketers perspective. We are glad to hear from you. If any other marketers/companies/sales people wish to tell us their views on corporate gifting, you can contact us by leaving your email ID and comments below.
Tags: corporate gift, corporate gifting ideas, corporate gifts, corporate items, gift, marketers