We are glad to bring you an interview with Mr. Nitin Suri – VMware, a technology company. The reason we are doing this interview is for the marketers, sales people and all our faithful readers to make them understand corporate gifting from the company’s point of view.
Here’s the interview:
1. Does Your Company do Corporate Gifting?
Yes we do.
2. How much on an approximate basis does your company spend on corporate gifting?
Dont know but our gifts are mainly technology oriented. Mice, usbs etc.
3. What is the most unique gift that you have come across?
Personalised USB key.
4. As a promotional tool does corporate gifting impact sales? If yes, can you give an example?
People like receiving gifts. It doesn’t impact per se but it leaves a good impression.
5. What are the type of gifts you would normally receive? Which one has been your favorite?
Normally I would get gifts which would be either calendars, mice, usb keys, stress balls etc.
6. What are the occasions on which you gift your clients? And what is the gift?
Depends on who the client is. We might address a large number of clients and give them gifts or it might be something more personal.
We hope you liked the interview. Please give us your feedback with regards to these interviews on our blog and let us know if you would like to read more of these interviews.